Can You Solve the Zoo?
Zoo Clues is a fun and intriguing puzzle game that draws on your deductive reasoning skills to place animals in their proper places in the zoo.
Each zoo has a set of clues showing different animals, colors, and location hints. There is only one solution... can you find it? After you solve a puzzle, pass it to your friends to see if they can beat your time!
With 100 puzzles, a variety of of skill levels, complete help and hint features, Zoo Clues provides many hours of challenging fun for young and old alike.
- Intriguing puzzle play.
- 100 puzzles included.
- Beginner through Brutal skill levels.
- Visual and audio hint options if you need just a little help.
- Show Solution option if you really get stuck.
- Skip to any puzzle at any time.
- Complete tutorial.
- After you solve a puzzle, pass it to your friends to see if they can beat your time!
Quick, Fun, and Fascinating
The goal is simple: pick up the majority of gems on the board before your opponent does.
Much easier and quicker than standard chess, it is fascinating to play, and most games last only a few minutes.
Players take turns moving any one of their pieces, collecting all the gems that the piece passes over. There is no checkmating. Once a player has collected the majority of the gems available on the board, the game ends. If capturing is enabled in the game settings, a player who captures all his or her opponent's pieces is awarded all the remaining gems on the board.
Treasure Chess features a number of different computer opponents and variety of different scenarios with varying board sizes, pieces, and piece placements. A random placement option ensures that you never play the same game twice.
Kids find the game very easy to learn and play, and it helps introduce them to some of the pieces of standard chess.
- Wide range of computer opponents.
- Hot-seat play.
- Variety of scenarios (board sizes, pieces).
- Optional random piece placement and capturing.
- Smooth piece animation.
- Hide or display board coordinates and computer opponent’s “best line” of moves.
- Complete move controls.
- Hint command.
- Strategy guide.
- and much more.